Skip to content
- User interface is highly customizable, and can be designed to better reflect the bakery’s identity and product selection.
- Streamlines customer ordering with on screen prompts and verifications.
- The web based interface supports online ordering, reducing the time employees spend manning the phones and increasing productivity on the line.
- Easy to use interface allows you to assign every menu item a key, making it quicker and easier to accurately process customer orders.
- Software supports the larger, and more varied, menu options at Chinese restaurants.
- The primary differences between Quick Service and Full Service POS systems can be found in the software and hardware specifications.
- Customizable user interface, food usage tracking, online ordering, human resources support
- Credit/Debit card processing, food scales, liquor scales (pour spout controls), and multiple displays (including kitchen, bar, host/hostess area, server stations)